Complete Copperware Collection
Here at The Cook’s Atelier, our French copperware pieces are treasured, and we use them exclusively in both our cooking classes and at home. We are proud and excited to carry our own line of French copper cookware made specifically for The Cook's Atelier, crafted by the makers at Mauviel, a small but legendary copper manufacturer in Normandy, France.
In our complete copperware collection, we have included:
• Large Copper Saute and Braising Pan with Cast Iron Handle
• Small Copper Round Fry Pan with Cast Iron Handle
• Medium Copper Round Fry Pan with Cast Iron Handle
• Medium Copper Sauce Pot with Cast Iron Handle
• Large Copper Sauce Pot with Cast Iron Handle
• Petite Copper Butter Melting Pot
Like all great art, these pots and pans continue to gain value over time and can be passed down to the next generation of cooks.