Méo-Camuzet is one of the most celebrated domaines of the Côte d’Or, located in the heart of prestigious Vosne-Romanée. The domaine boasts fourteen hectares of land in some of the most spectacular appellations and crus of Burgundy.
This domaine, without a doubt, produces some of the world's best pinot noir!
This collection is a must-have for completing the wine cave!
• Nuits-Saint-Georges Premier Cru "Aux Murgers" 2011
• Vosne-Romanée Premier Cru "Les Chaumes" 2011
• Échezeaux Grand Cru "Les Rouges du Bas" 2011
• Corton Grand Cru "Les Perrières" 2011
• Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru 2011
• Corton Grand Cru “Clos Rognet” 2011
*** Please note, we require a minimum order of six bottles and we ship our wines through a professional wine shipping company, Côte d’Or Imports. Please also note, tax and insurance is included in our price.
*** Details/Requirements for certain states from Côte d'Or Imports:
- Important Note about Timing: All individual wine orders are grouped together into shipments that depart from France approximately once a month, more frequently in the spring and fall. The shipment is then cleared through customs (in Oregon for delivery to the western half of the country and New Jersey for the eastern half) and delivered to you via ground delivery. Timing for delivery depends upon when your order is placed, when we receive it in our French warehouse and when the last shipment departed. Therefore, lead times for delivery can range from 4 to 8 weeks from the time we have your wines in our possession in France.
- It is illegal under state laws to deliver wine to consumers in PA and UT. Alabama, New Hampshire, Hawaii and Alaska require specific rules for shipping wine.
Please see our link attached here for more information.
For more information regarding wine shipping with Côte d’Or Imports, please refer to our link here. If you have any questions regarding wine shipping, please contact us for specific details of availability and shipping details for your state or country at email@example.com